Friday, June 1, 2007

Pool, Park, and Great Friends..

We went to the pool yesterday with Katie. It was so nice there! Reid loved it. He was still trying to balance in the water, though. He liked wearing everything AND sitting in Vara's boat. She didnt really like it, anyway.

Here's Katie and Vara (while she wasnt crying)...sorry it so dark.
She and Reid had a race to the side...Reid won. Reid loves Katie and Sean. He asks for them a lot and wants them at his birthday party. :)
Jumping from the side was Reid's favorite event. He made this face every time ...

* * * * * * * * * *
Today we went to a park with my friend Sarah and her girls. It was well shaded, so we could stay a while.
These friends live real close and the kids are almost the same ages. I'm so thankful for Sarah's friendship. She is purposeful to make the most of our time together with good fellowship. Thanks Sarah, you are a blessing to me!!



Vara and Ellen...they were very happy in their strollers for a while.
Good job girls!!







Here's Claira. I got a shot of her sliding, too, but it wasn't clear...

..and of course Reid. Doesn't he look funny?

9 comments:

Sara said...

Looks like lots of fun. You girly's look adorable too. Please tell katie hello. I love the slide picture--such a joyful boy!!

Sara

Billie said...

I miss Katie too. Tell her hello for me. Fun day at the pool. The kids look like they had a blast. Especially Reid. hee hee

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful life in Christ's Light! Thank you for sharing it...
Your friend,
Lorna

amanda said...

Hi Ginger!

It's so nice to find your blog, too. We would LOVE to meet at Katie's for a pool day. Anderson has asked about his friend "Reiden" often. Yes, it is very hard to believe that our babies will be 1 in just two short weeks!

Ashleigh said...

Looks like you had fun at the pool and the park! Your kids are so cute!

Judy said...

Awwww. I'm jealous. Looks like fun had by all. :)

Billie said...

Okay my morning shot is up....where is yours. I was busy today so this was the first chance I had. I'll be waiting.

Jenn said...

Pool days are the best!!

Anonymous said...

http://www.printerindustry.com/forums/member.php?u=302163
Hey! My firefox is really slow for some reason.. I did scans of maleware and virus, i deleted add-ons.. i tried a re-install.. i tried LOT's of things but it still slow and hell. And no, my internett is pretty fast, i have a 10 mb fiber connection. So that is not the problem here. Anyhelp?