Friday, June 8, 2007

We love Nana and Papa!!

Reid and Vara are so blessed to have a "Nana" and "Papa" like these!! (we are too!) Reid asks for them throughout the week and is SO excited when he finally gets to spend time with them. Its funny to watch him---he almost doesn't know what to do with himself when he sees them walking up to the house.


Nana is a great singer and book reader! She does fun games and playdough with Reid. I'm glad that Vara is warming up now. She gets excited and flaps her arms when the come over. Mom is always eager to have more time with the kids. I love her thoughtfulness. She will often call me to babysit or ask to watch them while I go run errands. If there is EVER anything we need, she will arrange her schedule to serve us.

Mom, I am provoked by your selfless heart, and so so thankful for your attentive care toward our babes. I love that you love The Lord and are eager to teach Reid of Him. You are a treasure and a blessing to me!!

Here is Reid's favorite event with his Papa. As soon as Dad gets in the door, he hears the big question..."Wanna play cars, Papa??" He is so sweet and always enthusiastic.


2 comments:

Ashleigh said...

What a blessing to have Nana and Papa so close!

Jenn said...

What a wonderful post honoring mom and dad - isn't God kind to fill our lives with family and friends eager to serve and care for us? We are truly blessed - oh I am catching up on your blog and thanks for the comment, I did FINALLY post!! :) hee hee