Friday, June 8, 2007

Leftover's Pizza

Our groceries were pretty slim and I was hopeful for a decent meal last night. I always have some pizza dough ready because we love home made pizza. (Trader Joe's sells a yummy and healthy dough for just $1.00.)


Alas...leftovers!!

Here is a compilation of what I found in the fridge...I used my skillet because my pizza stone is history...so I figured we can do deep dish style. The pizza tasted like something from Uno's..very yummy!!

This is what I layerd up:

1 garlic and herb pizza dough

2 big scoops of leftover basil pesto

leftover calzone stuffing (ricotta, mozzerella, parmesean, olives, spinach, artichoke hearts, garlic, herbs, s&p)

leftover roasted chicken

extra mozzeralla to sprinkle on top

bake at 350 until melted and golden.


****I hope you can try this too! Enjoy!





6 comments:

Ashleigh said...

Looks and sounds yummy!

Sara said...

Looks sooo yummy. I wish I had your creativity!! Have a great week!
Sara

Kate Van said...

Ginger, that pizzas making my mouth water . . . so yummy! We should double-dinner-date sometime soon. When is Vara's b-day?

Michelle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Michelle said...

mmmm.... yum. i love food. i love trader joe's pizza dough too. a staple in my home.

Jenn said...

Looks delish!