Friday, June 22, 2007

Visit with Friends..

I was blessed to have time with some close friends recently, Leslie and Courtney. They have both moved and it was great to see them again.



Les-I am so grateful we are friends. You are so sweet and refreshing...a true light to me! I want to do a trip out there, now, because Im jealous for more time with you! (and the kiddies)


They came over for one last visit. The kids played and we had dinner together. I totally think Reid and Mady look alike here.
We spent a morning at the beach. The kids were so cute together. Reid finally braved the water thanks to Mady and Christian's example. Les, I was impressed by Mady's sweetness... she was really kind and CUTE!!


This picture of Aslan makes me laugh! Strike a pose!!


Vara and Aslan together..
Reid and Christian playing...
Courtney and the kids spent the night with us. It was fun, but crazy as always. My favorite thing Court, is when the kids go down and we get to chat until late. I love all our talks, so call me so we can talk again!! heehee :)
On Sunday, we spent the afternoon at the beach with our caregroup. We finally got a picture together ..

Bye friends, miss you already!

3 comments:

Leslie said...

Awww what great pictures... I miss you so much friend, I agree I do think Mady and Reid look alike in that picture. Please come and visit me anytime you know you are always welcome. Let's make a plan.

Billie said...

I wish I could have been there to visit with you and the girls. It looks like you had such fun. Maybe we can get together in late July.

Anonymous said...

as,always r=the most beautiful fmuliy god blessed on this earth...love mom