Sunday, June 3, 2007

Sunday, beginning early!

Ok--here I am, bright and early. Why is it babies look their best ALL the time??
This is so silly, but very funny to me. Thanks for getting yours up, Bil. Lets see who else is brave enough...





I found this old teeter tot for babies at a yard sale yesterday
..it was made in 1950.














Vara was cruising today!! (she'll be one in 2 weeks)
She went from her toy basket to the dresser and then was pooped.














Reid ate his first Drumsick tonight. He loved it and ate it with much passion. He calmy asked for another when he was done. Thanks Matt and Kim!

7 comments:

Ashleigh said...

Too fun! I just posted mine too.

Sara said...

Love it!! sara

Jenn said...

How fun, Drumsticks are so yummy!!! :)

Billie said...

This was so fun. I laughed so hard at Sara's. Have you seen it yet? I may make it my computer wallpaper...haha Yours looks good. No fair. Have a fun day.

amanda said...

Hey Ginger!

Great morning shot. How fun it is to "see" everyone in the morning!

amanda said...

Oh, I forgot - we are going to fun forest on tues. mornings if you would like to join us. 9:30- ? Tell other people to come, too. Would you mind passing it along to Sarah H.? I can't find her email. Hope to see you there this week or maybe another one.

Kate Van said...

Hi friend! It's true about baby's looking sooo cute especially in the morning. Looks like you had fun at the pool. Maybe sometime you can be my guest at the'Y'. love you