Friday, June 15, 2007

Happy Birthday Vara!!

"The fear of The Lord is the beginning of knowledge..." ps 1:7


My dear Vara,



I was thinking this morning of my love for you and how I am so very thankful God has given you to us. You are so beautiful and sweet! This will be a big year for you...there is a lot to learn!! (and I am glad I have the privilege to teach you) No matter your level of understanding, I pray you know to fear The Lord. I hope you will have a heart to honor Him through obedience and joyfulness. As you gain knowledge, I hope this becomes your foremost understanding. There is so much life in knowing Him who has saved you!!
Your personality is beginning to shine and I can see such beauty God has given you! There are so many ways you bless me through the day and I am very excited to know you better.
I hope you know you are loved and cherished, you really are a treasure to me! Happy birthday to you, this day. I love you more than I can imagine. You are my sweet girl, our little sister.
love, Mamma

You love music--here is your first attempt at the recorder. No matter the mess--you love emptying things out.

12 comments:

Kate Van said...

Happy birthday dear little friend. You are a very darling baby and one day you will be a lovely woman of God. Remember to listen to your parents who fear God and love you. They are wonderful examples of God's mercy and faithfulness to those He's chosen. Love you Vara!

amanda said...

Happy Birthday, Vara! I hope you enjoy your cake as much as I did.
From your birthday twin, Cai:)

Judy said...

Happy Birthday Vara! :)

Leslie said...

Happy Birthday my sweet girl.. so elated that I got to hold you and kiss those cheeks. What dear words for your daughter to treasure in years to come. I love you my friend, let's talk soon.

Anonymous said...

happy birthday! Maegan

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to my beautiful great granddaughter Vara and hugs of gratitude to my precious and beautiful granddaughter Ginger. You are more of a blessing to me with each passing year and now we have this sweet baby as an added treasure. You and your family are one of the best aspects of my old age ! It will be fun sharing it with 4 generations of "girls". with plenty of love spilling over for the "boys".
Love, Grandma Virginia Miller

Billie said...

What a sweet post to your little girl. Ginger, you are a great Mommy. I hope you enjoy this next year with you babies.

Anonymous said...

Dear Ginger ~ hope you don't mind that I frequent your lovely blog (found it through Katy's). I was brought to tears as I read your birthday tribute to Vara. The Lord is so kind and faithful to use the smallest things (ie. a blog entry) to remind us of His specific, everlasting love for each of us and this entry really ministered to my heart. Your love for Him really shines through these posts...keep up the good work, Ginger!! So glad to know you. Love, Lizzy

Ashleigh said...

Happy (belated) birthday, Vara!

Ginger, what a sweet post and great pictures.

Ginger said...

Thanks Liz--Im glad to have you!!
love you
Ginger

Jenn said...

Happy Belated Birthday Vara - Hey Ging are those disposable diapers I see??? :)

Ginger said...

Ha! They are disposable..I keep them on hand for church, long outings, and night time... Im not as faithful as I was with Reid :)