Sunday, June 17, 2007

Vara's Party

Here are some shots from Vara's actual birthday. Since I wasnt making a cake until saturday, we let her have some icecream (first time). Of course, she loved it. We then had her open a gift. Check out that messy face!!


We tried to get a family photo, too...


Vara's party was yesterday. We had some family over to celebrate. I have photos I want to share but I had to get this up first..it was so funny to us.



As soon as it was time for Vara to blow out the candle, Reid took the reigns as big brother....


6 comments:

Ashleigh said...

Oh, that's too funny! What a great moment.

Leslie said...

i wish there was sound!! I am back online so check out my posts sorry to keep you waiting.

Love you

Judy said...

Ha! Cute!

Jenn said...

Very cute, that's a keeper!

Leslie said...

POST!

Anonymous said...

I had fun watching the kids play that day. That was the funniest thing ever when Reid blew out those candles for Vara! I loved it. CLASSIC! lol
Love you guys...xoxoxo