Monday, May 5, 2008

My Little Nudist


Today's weather was perfectly warm and sunny. I hung out the wash, all white linens. After, I left Reid outside to play while I did some more work inside. (Monday is cleaning day here) So, after about 10 minutes, I go back out to check on him. I find him running through the sheets on the line. Do you remember doing that when you were little?
I smiled thinking how much fun he's having on this adventure. When he emerges, he is stark naked and the sun is shining on every wiggly part of his body. His face is lit up with delight as he turns to run through the tunnels and tents again.
I see he has scattered his clothes in a few places in the lawn. Normally, I have him re-dress himself whenever I find him naked, but this time I just let it go. While you are a child, and in the privacy of your own yard with cool sheets hanging, let it all free.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so fun!! I wish we could still do that some times!!

Sara said...

You're such a cool mom...I love it!!!

Michelle said...

I'm kind of jealous. How fun would that be!