Monday, May 26, 2008

Due Date.....oh, and Memorial Day, too.

Yes-today is my "due" date, and no baby. Here's how humongous I am. Things are feeling very heavy and we more eager than ever. I have an appointment tomorrow, but hopefully I wont make it. :)


We spemt a great day with Nana and Papa. The kids and I went over there this morning and we all headed for Seashore. We played at the playground, had a picnic, and went for a little hike on the trail. Mark joined us later and we relaxed all afternoon outside.

Here are the kids trying the swing..neither of them were brave enough to stay on long. There are still more good photos of the kiddies and the grandparents I have to get..

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

You still look super hot!!!!! Tomorrow is tuesday and you are going to have it and its gonna be a boy! I can still win!!!! Love you!

Ashleigh said...

Hope baby makes his or her appearance very soon! And you look great, by the way. Cute tummy! I'm sure I'm bigger than you are and I still have 7 weeks to go. Oh well! :-)

Jenn said...

Ginger, You look great! I am checking in to see how you are doing ... can't wait to see baby girl or baby boy!!

Kate Thomas. said...

You look great! I love the rainy day craft! Ben and Sean and me all think your boy name is awesome! Sean couldn't remember the girl name and i forgot to ask you. but im sure its great, too. You guys allways picl cool names. love you, hope baby comes soon!

Jessica Rockey said...

Praying for you friend! Can't wait to meet little baby boy or girl. Yes... you're quite humungous... but you look great!

Anonymous said...

it's friday, any news? Maegan

Ginger said...

well- news is that the baby is still in there, nice and happy. I am 4cm though.