Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Our Rainy Day

(Well, turns out Im posting again before the baby arrives. Its going to be real soon, I just know it!)

Yesterday was very rainy here. The kids and I stayed in and had tons of fun together. Here is our "Rain Cloud" craft. Vara wouldnt look at the camera because "no, I sill paintin". They got so messy so it was straight into the tub. They had a good time painting the shower walls with their messy hands.







Our finished product.

After nap, we sat at the door and watched a huge thunderstorm. Hail began to fall on the porch, so I grabbed one to show the kids. Reid quickly sucked it out of my hand..that began our feast of hail. Taste like snow. :)
The power went out for a few hours so we lit tons of candles. I think that was the best inside day we've ever had to have.

4 comments:

abbey said...

Aww I love those kinds of days! You're a fun mom ginger! You're kids will have lots of great memories :)

sarah said...

Oh how fun! You are so brave having them finger paint in the house- I always make mine go outside on the deck or the porch below!

I am praying for you for these last stages of pregnancy!! I know it is difficult!

Rebekah Judd said...

those rain clouds are adorable!! So glad you had a great rainy day. Can't wait to see the little pumpkin!!

Nelly said...

I love that table you painted!!! you have such artistic talent!!! you really make me so excited to one day (lord willing) be a mom!!! i love how you play with your kids and indulge in their exciting world!!!
nel smith