Saturday, May 31, 2008

Dr. Foster

Mark and I have been going to Dr.Foster regularly for a while now. She is an amazing chiropractor. Today we went for Reid's first visit, and one last one for me before the baby arrives. While it was my turn, Reid was her helper. She was great with him and he had fun raising and lowering the table. He even "adjusted" my hand while she did my back.
He was excited to get on the table and be "tickled" by her. I was glad he followed her instructions well. She is so helpful to us and I love all the natural advice she offers. We are very thankful to know her.




4 comments:

Leslie said...

Oh how i miss her!!! So glad you are seeing her still, does she have you drinking any teas to induce labor naturaly? i guess so since you are dialated 4 cm already...that baby is going to fly out hehe. just thinking of the basket I made you when you were pregnant with Reid. praying for you everyday, love you lots and lots and make sure mark calls me no matter what time k!!

Lizzy said...

I absolutely love going to Dr. Foster!! She has been helping me with lower back pain (due to teaching and lugging all those papers around!) for over four years now and I am so thankful to God for her. Thank you for writing this post to honor her. Praying for you, Ginger!! hugs ~ Liz

Sara said...

Haven't you had your baby YET?!?! Try to have HIM TOMORROW because I think my bet was on a Tuesday boy. See you soon (hopefully in the hospital having a baby)

Anonymous said...

Checking in, and hoping you've had your baby, Maegan