Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Mother's Day



I hope everyone had a great Mother's Day. I love that day. Not just because I get to relax and Mark and the kiddies do sweet things for me, but because I am reminded of the great honor I have with them. It's no surprise to say I love being a mom--but I do!! I am thankful for my babes and for the new one we'll get to meet soon. Here's a shot from Sunday of all FIVE of us--(a very windy picture). Also, an extra pic of the kids looking so cute.

Hopefully my next post will be after the baby..think dialate--dialate!! Have a great week everyone-

6 comments:

Ashleigh said...

You look great, Ginger! Looking forward to "meeting" your new little one soon.

Kate Van said...

congratulations friend! you're a fabulous mommy and wife- and friend! the kid-o's so look sweet!

sarah said...

You look great Ginger! Happy (late) Mothers day!

Judy said...

Happy Belated Mother's Day! You look great!!! The kiddos look very cute too... And Mark, well, he's just Mark, now isn't he? Oh, kidding. Sure do miss you guys. Can't wait to meet the newest one. Love ya!

Anonymous said...

Come on Giner you have one more hour or I losse the bet Tuesday and a boy!!!! LOVE YOU!!!!

Leslie said...

Looking good!! I haven't heard from you yet so I am praying today is the DAY!!!
Reid and Vara are looking cute as ever! I love VAra's little patch work pants, I think I still have a pair of mine:)