Tuesday, March 25, 2008

My Favorite Girl

Little Var. She is a treasure to me and Ive really been enjoying her new traits this past week or two. Her vocab is growing so fast and is her spunk. I thought this picture was a great view of her joy and excitement for any little thing. Sometimes, during the day, she'll run up to my legs and just giggle and then run off.
I love the way she begins to sing as soon as she wakes up. Reid did that when he was young(sometimes still),but she has a different sweetness to it. I love laying there listening to her version of "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star" over and over again.
Its not surprise she is all girl, too. She loves her clothes, really just her PJ's, and she'll bring me different things to wear throughout the day. Mark comes home and she's in some more pajama's and I have to tell him they are clean and its what she wanted to wear that day. I love my silly girl! Thanks to God for the treasure I have in her.

3 comments:

Kate Van said...

i love that silly girl too!

Judy said...

She is cute. :)

Grace Caroline said...

She's soo sweet Ginger! I bet you want to cuddle and squeeze ALL the time!