Monday, March 17, 2008

I love my Mark!--Happy Seventh!

Today is our anniversary! Yay!! Im so thankful to have married Mark seven years ago--Im really excited for this year with him. We were talking about our hopes for our marriage this year and I am eager to see what God has waiting for us. I love you Mark for a million things! You are a great husband and friend to me. Thank you for loving us so well! Praise God for giving us a leader with spunk :) --More than misquotes love light!!


We stayed at a B&B to celebrate--here's the room. It was really nice and you could see the water from our balcony.





Here's some pictures of our breakfast.(for you Katy)
It was tasty and more gourmet than I expected. We started with a grapefruit citrus gelatin. The main course was crab and mango with avocado and a mango souffle. Yum!

After we checked out, we did a little yard sailing at the north end. The day was beautiful and sunny. Later we had lunch at Taste Unlimited-one of my favorites. It was great to have a simple day with him.

6 comments:

Ashleigh said...

Happy Anniversary! Looks like fun!

Anonymous said...

Everything is so pretty I am glad you two could get away and relax! Love you guys~

Les said...

Where did you stay... it looks great!

Leslie said...

Great room! Like the lamps!

Kate Van said...

oooh- lovely pictures! that breakfast looks amazing. . .did you get to read the paper as you sipped you're coffee? :)

Judy said...

Sounds dandy! Happy Anniversary!