Thursday, January 3, 2008

Sickness

We all know Vit C is helpful for our immune system. I just have to share this tip since so many are getting sick.

****Take 1000 mg Vitamin C EVERY HOUR****

I use the powder form to drink. It taste awful but is really worth it. It hits your system much faster, too.
Whenever I feel something coming on, I do this for a day (along with healthy eatting) and by the next day, NOTHING! I am amazed every time.

Last week, I had flu symptoms one morning. I drank this through the day and by the next day, I was fine! No suffering for a week with kiddies to care for.
It works just as good for colds.

The powder for cost me about $10.00 from the Vitamin Shoppe
It has lasted us over a year now and we use it a lot! The kids even take half a dose when they need to.

I hope all of you who feel bad are helped by this. It has relieved us many many times!

5 comments:

Michelle said...

I've never tried the powder form that Ginger has but I do compulsively chew vit c when I'm starting to not feel well. I have to say it's worked for me most of the time too... Thanks Ginger!

Billie said...

Thanks, I am going to get some. I use a garlic mixed drink when ever we start getting sick and it works really well too.

Anonymous said...

hey~
for the past two weeks i've had vera in class, and it makes working in toddlers so much more fun! we all love her so much and sher does awesome! i just wanted to share with you how cute i think you kids are :)
~Reaghan

amandajohns said...

Thanks for the tip about the powder Vitamin C. I went through a lot of chewables in MI to ward off a sore throat - it helped, but the powder will be cheaper!

Lizzy said...

yes, our family uses the powdered stuff too and it REALLY works!! So does cayenne and garlic capsules (take both WITH food!!)...I have not taken a sick day from teaching in about two years due to these natural remedies. Thanks, Ginger, for promoting natural medicinal alternatives on your blog!! (o: