Sunday, December 30, 2007

no camera latley

My camera is missing, lost in the house somewhere Im sure. There are lots of things to share but no pictures to go with it. I was really bummed about it on christmas. Also, on the the morning Reid and Var met Santa and Reid sang "Jingle Bells" into his fist in front of a crowd.
I wanted to also do a fun News Years card, but dont see that happening either.
Anyway--just a breif update. We are all well and had a great holiday remembering Gods amazing love for us. I hope to get pictures up soon. Happy New Year everyone!

3 comments:

Judy said...

Happy New Year to you too! I've been waiting for some updates from you... How are you feeling???? Wish we could get together & watch the dudes rock it out on some Guitar Hero. I guess only nerds are good at video games. Tell Mark that. Miss you lady. Hug the kiddies from us.

Billie said...

I was wondering where you were. Maybe your camera is hiding in the same place my cordless phone is hiding. I haven't seen it for weeks. Jordan has taken it several times but this time is the worst. Hope you find your camera cause I miss seeing your posts.

Leslie said...

I missed you. Call me soon to catch up...love you lots!!!