Thursday, January 17, 2008

baby news..

Tuesday, Mark and I went in for an ultrasound of our new baby Perron. It was so cute!! They all look the same to me in utero, but it really was!
Everything is measuring GREAT, and it has a very long torso. The wiggle worm was all over the place. At one point, the baby arched it's back like a cat.
Needless to say, it was an amazing time. God blows my mind with all His work. I was so glad to come back and have a picture for the kiddies to see (Vara didnt pay much attention).
For those who may not know by now, we do not know the sex of the baby. It'll be a great surprise after all the work of having it.

Id love to post a picture of my HUGE self, but of course, the camera's still hiding. 21 weeks down....19 to go!

9 comments:

abbey said...

Hope you guys are all feeling better...missed you at cg last night!

Katie Virginia Battaglia said...

I can't imagine the feeling of seeing the baby on the ultrasound! I can't wait for that one day... I'll probably freak out (in a good way) :)

Leslie said...

great news, maybe i will get to hold the little one, when is your due date again? thank you so much for Mady's little clips they are adorable and she wants to wear them every day!! She tells everyone her Auntie Ginger made them for her. She's so proud! We miss you, lots and lots!

Bethany said...

so great!!! Congrats. Can't wait to see the munchkin. when is your due date?

Ginger said...

Due date--may 26th :)

Judy said...

Congrats! :)

Judy said...

Oh, and I seriously doubt you're huge. Hmmm mmm.

Anonymous said...

So exciting Ginger! I miss you! Mark told what sex the baby was. Just kidding! That would be so wrong if he snuck a peek. Then you would have a situation like Ross and Rachel. p.s. I am going to call it baby perron from now on. Love you!

Ella said...

You have been given a gift some of us have missed. I do have a big Golden though and it was a nice blog to read.

Blessing to you and your family.

In Christ,

Ella