Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Tuesday's Dinner











I was just about to start tonights meal when I realized I havent posted last night's yet...

We had Baked Ziti(rotoni?? actually) and salad. I havent made this dish since our first year of marriage when I ruined it. I just threw everything into the pan and baked it, assuming all the pasta and broccoli would cook in the oven. Well, it didnt and it was awful!
This time turned out much better. :)

I sauted italian sausage with onions, peppers, zuchinii, and squash. I added a can of tomatos and then pasta sauce(NOT from scratch) Mix and bake .... voila!
Vara still likes salad, so she had some with her pasta.

5 comments:

Kate Van said...

Wished we were there . . . it sounds good with sausage. How's Reid's cold? Did you reschedule your appt.?

Anonymous said...

looks yummy! Sometimes I don't know what to say about food except Delish!

Ginger said...

Reid still has a runny nose and not eatng very much. He's happy though! I did reschedule for next tuesday at 10:30a. Sorry I havent called yet, trying to keep up here. love you

abbey said...

Mmmmm, I don't think I like these dinner postings...they make me hungry!! That looks delicious Ginger. I may have to try that one.

Billie said...

That looks REALLY good. Could you email me the recipe? I like how Reid is not dressed....we have to do that with our kids too. Great post. Can't wait to see Wednesday Night.