Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Recent Projects




We love art in our house...in any form. Here are some of our most recent creations-

Last week at JoAnn's, Reid picked out an ornament to paint. Of course, Vara wanted one, too. So here they are painting away. Reid helped Vara by handing her a new color and putting the other color away in the cup. It was fun watching them make a mess, knowing we'll hopefully have these ornament for years.

Last is my christmas gifts to Reid and Vara. Im making them "Monster Pillows". Reids is stuffed and V's still has to be sewn together. Mark and I saw something like these for sale in Winchester for about $40 each!! We decided I could try it myself.

4 comments:

Billie said...

I love your Monster pillows. You did a great job. I am having a blast making the kids Christmas gifts. Wish we could "project" together.

Anonymous said...

Very cute, you are so creative! I want a monster pillow for christmas!

Kate Thomas. said...

ginger they turned out so cute! i love them.

Bethany said...

Love the little monsters