Saturday, September 15, 2007

random..

This week Ive been creating little stuff. The first are of magnets. Then one of the many bows for Vara and some other girls.



The Alkire's came!! (well, most of them) Here we are one our brief, but very sweet visit.








Vara coloring for the first time. She was really into it for a few minutes, but then just ate the crayons.

Reid showing off our DAILY stacking and knocking over of blocks.



I posted this because we got all dressed up and Mark was nothing but goofy! I was laughing pretty hard. (This was Jason and Katie's wedding) I took pictures of the ceremony. It was outside and very nice, but none of my photos came out.




6 comments:

Billie said...

You look so beautiful. Looks like you had a fun time with Leslie. How fun!

Leslie said...

I love that dress on you- Yes Mady does use hair clips, I would love to proudly display your craftmanship on her. Come and see me soon!

Judy said...

You're lookin' gorgeous. I love the dress & the shoes. Where did you get the dress? Oh & I love the bangs. You are rockin' bangs girl.

Mark reminds me of Danny, so goofy.

Ginger said...

thanks judy-but please, one compliment at a time! :)
I got the dress from jcrew

Ashleigh said...

I love the picture of Vara coloring. She really does look like she's intensely into it during that moment. :-)

Jenn said...

You look amazing girl!