Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Time with Sarah

We spent some time at a friend's this week. We had fun with Sarah. Ive known her since she was two, back when I watched her. We always love "Woodard time"...


We did some bead work for fun. This is the first jewelry Reid has made me. Its a sweet little bracelet--very special!!
Vara's eating her first fruit pop here. She would take a bite and make this sour face EVERY time!..then go for more. It was so funny!
We had dinner that night on the patio.
After lunch, we headed for the beach.
We made some "soup" out of weeds, leaves, dead flowers, and prematurely picked tomatoes (thanks to Reid) ....I think we ended up calling it "Sunshine Natural Veggie Soup". Sarah wanted to have the perfect name for our creation .

9 comments:

Kate Van said...

Vara looks adorable! Kids are so funny when they're not trying to be!

Jenn said...

Fun summer times! I remember when you used to Nanny, can you believe you now have two kids! CRAZY!!!

Ashleigh said...

Fun!

Reaghan said...

hey!! it's good to hear from you! i'm glad you have a blog!
see ya soon!
~Reaghan
ps did y'all ever find your dog?

Ginger said...

Ha! Its crazy how everyone knows our dog got out! Yes-when I drove home from church he was walking to our house
he's home now-whew!
Reid still wants you to come hang with him :)

Reaghan said...

i know i would love to hang out with him also! just tell me when it's good for y'all!
my mom told me about your dog and i have no idea how she knew! haha
~Reaghan

Anonymous said...

Cute!! I actually worked at the Montessori School where Sarah and her older brother attended when they were younger. It's a small world! (o: ~ Lizzy

Ginger said...

wow Lizzy! I wonder if I ever walked by you and didnt even know it! I would take and pick them up from school sometimes..

Judy said...

Is Reid going to make me some jewelry?