Wednesday, July 16, 2008

us Gals..

Vara and I are stuck in the middle of a bunch of boys..thankfully. So, I am very happy to have her and we're beginning to enjoy girly things together. I imagine our future and we are best friends. I hope she loves my company and wants to learn from me what it means to be a woman of God. (Yikes, I hope I can teach her!!)
The other day we, for the first time, painted our nails. I think I was as excited as she was. She sat VERY still and then helped me blow them dry. Here she is showing them off..



Now that Im drinking Decaf, I said "yes" to Vara's daily request for some coffee. I got out this cup Ive been saving for her. I filled it with milk and put a splash of coffee in..it was bairly brown at all but she loved it.

4 comments:

Rebekah Judd said...

Thanks for showing me what I have to look forward to. I can't wait for girly time!

Judy said...

That's cute. Ruth loves it when we do our nails.

Leslie said...

sweet girl. and mommy.

Kate Van said...

Friend you are the best! Thank you so much for your time and encouragement and wisdom! I told Lizzy you made me all the more eager the enter into this new season with gratefulness to God! love ya