Monday, April 14, 2008

Complaining..

With the end of the pregnancy near, I have been FULL of complaints. They have flooded my mind and poured out of my mouth. The Lord has opened my eyes to this but still I have seen only inwards. Maybe occasionally I wouldnt vioce my thoughts..but they were always in my mind.
Im thankful for my time with Him this morning. He reminded me again of my place in Him and of Christs sufferings on the cross..
"Imagine the Savior crucufied, racked with anguish far beyond all mortal guess.."
Any of my petty aches or pains cannot come close to comparing with what He suffered. I cant imagine being "RACKED with anguish".

I am glad this season of my life was forseen and He said "But even I am being poured out like a drink offereing on the sacrifice and service coming from your faith, I am glad and rejoice with all of you. So you too should be glad and rejoice with me." Phil 2:17-18
I hope I can truley be glad and rejoice despite how Im feeling. Also, remebering the honor He's given me to know and mother another child.

3 comments:

Kate Van said...

it's good to hear how the Lord is speaking to you friend! thanks for the truthful words!

Jessica Rockey said...

Hey Ginger,
I've been thinking of you and praying for you this week. I know it hasn't been the easiest season for you. I pray that the Lord will 'lighten' your load these last 6 weeks... that he will guard your mind from discouragement and despair.... and that he will inspire you through his word. That's my prayer for you, as you cross my mind during the week.

Ginger said...

thanks Jessica-I appreciate your prayers. The Lord has really helped me a ton since this post--thanks to Him, my mind hasnt gone to how Im feeling very much. Yay!