Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Enjoying Spring..


This is Reid's first tree "climb". Its our dogwood in the front. The trunk is a bit too tall still, so we haveto lift him into it. He sits there for as long as we allow...up to 15 minutes one time!Here is Vara at her birthday "photo shoot". I think I took a million pictures, yet only a few without her eating grass or something. It was fun.
These are recent shots of Vara and Reid outside. The weather has been great and the flowers in the yard make for an easy backdrop. We are heading for the oceanfront after Vara's nap today. Hopefully I'll have some fun pictures from that adventure.



4 comments:

Sara said...

thanks for sharing your blog with me. Your kiddo's are getting so big. SO cute too!! Can't wait to keep checking in.

Have a great week,

Sara

Judy said...

Awwww, so cute. :) Miss you guys!

Leslie said...

My goodness ... Welcome to the Blog world.. I was wondering how long you would hold out! Vara is so sweet in these pictures.. so playful and friendly. I can't wait to read your blog... see you very soon!

Love you

Ginger said...

Thanks--I just couldn't hold out anymore! Its fun, now Im going through my day thinking.."Hey, I can blog this!" I better be careful :)
love you all!