Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Soccer

Being a soccer mom is pretty fun. I love seeing the kids in their cute uniforms and the looks on their faces as they play, "am I doing what I should be doing?". Reid has made new friends and gained an idea of team work and disciplines. In the beginning of the season, he had trouble playing after he would fall...pride. :)
But he got over it and joined his team after about two games. I only wish I had video of when he ran to us crying from embarrassment in the middle of the game, or when he would just decide to leave the field while the game was on.
Mark and I are so proud of him. We look forward to next season and hopefully Vara will play, too.

Here are some of the team with Coach Cindy. It was really cold outside.



GO DRAGONFLIES!!!


1 comment:

bEka said...

woo hoo! little soccer star! to answer your question... i'm not super into gilmore girls... but i enjoy it when i do watch it so i could come to the gg party... and at least joke you guys! just let me know when...