Saturday, September 13, 2008

g Diapers

Ok--this is my new favorite thing! Ive been feeling overwhelmed by the cloth diapering tasks and HAD to make a change. This was a wonderful option and I love using them. If you are getting ready to have a baby--hint hint Kate!--look into these. They arent cheap, but I think they are worth it. I think they are way easier than cloth maintence, but not as easy and fast as disposable. Hey--who ever said being green is easy?! They are made of recycled material and are totally bio-degradable(if you chose to trash them)!
Beck is super cute in them..but I cant post a pic just yet. Here's the site if you are interested. www.gdiapers.com
happy and healthy diapering!!

1 comment:

Katie Paulus said...

Those are so cute! Can you remember to tell me about them again when the Lord blesses us with little ones??????