Monday, June 30, 2008

Beck wants to say "Hi"...

Our little guy had to take a break from his busy baby life to give a hello. We are loving him very much!! He's getting cuter and cuter. I especially adore his lips. Reid enjoys licking him occasionally (maybe just his way of getting as close as he can?) Vara loves to sit near him and kiss him. Mark has been real busy with work, but anytime with him home is a treasure to us.



-Hangin' with sister and brother


-Working on that thumb.

**I have a couple new things to share as soon as I unload my camera. Until next time!**

5 comments:

Lizzy said...

he's very handsome, Ginger!! I love the last one of him sucking that little thumb! reminds me of our baby pictures...we all sucked our thumbs (except Nell)!!!

Ashleigh said...

Cute! We have that baby papasan chair too. It's wonderful! Olivia used to nap in it.

Rebekah Judd said...

His lips are adorable!! Let's get together soon.

My name is Courtney. said...

Ginger, Beck is soooooo beautiful, just want to eat'im up!

Les said...

He is so cute! You know Luke licks Sophia too ?! Must be love :)