Thursday, August 30, 2007

some recent pictures..

I love Reid in his rash guards. He and Mason have gotten closer the past 2 weeks. I often find them playing together..or Mason just following him around. I finally get a break from being followed by him..
Vara is getting in her Teeter-Totter all by herself now. She climbs up and hangs out for a bit. She's getting better at rocking and bouncing herself, too.
Court, here's one of the new diaper covers I found. Like the puff balls? Talk soon, love you!

4 comments:

Judy said...

Sooo cute.

Kate Van said...

Vara looks like you caught her by surprise in the top pic. Miss you girl! I was at JoAnne's Fabric yesterday and saw this adorable cordoroy (sp?) fabric on sale & it remeinded me of you- not sure why!?

Lizzy said...

awww, Reid and Mason look like they are snuggling together...a boy and his dog ~ precious!!

Bethany said...

Your kiddos are adorable Ginger.